lördag 24 maj 2008

Oh my God, how bored am I?

This goes in english, since I want the lovely people from the HFW Forum to be able to read and enjoy it. And yes, I am extremely bored to day. Anyway, I had nothing to do and started to tape together cough drops to see what it would make, and suddenly I realized it was Indy holding the Shankara stones. And well, this is the result:


So, here he is, manly as ever. I even made a whip out of a paperclip, how about that? The hat is not so well done, but I didn't have much to work with.


And OH MY GOD, a vicious lion shows up! What's Indy gonna do!?


As we know, he likes to get on top of the situation, so that's exactly what he does...


...and yay, he defeated the lion! Indy's the best! :D

Okay, now I'm either gonna make a statue picture Trams out of paper, or I'm gonna go back to watching Seinfeld and Kim Possible for the rest of the evening. I've been productive enough for one day, I think.

That's enough of that shit.

Inga kommentarer: