torsdag 2 juli 2015

Review: Sovarna

Sovarna (Kretsen, #3)Sovarna by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series continues to be pretty solid and good. At times I thought this book was getting into filler territory (I mean, this isn't a trilogy!? WHAT!?), but having finished it I don't think it was. It's taking it's time, but we keep learning new and interesting things about the world and the characters, so it works out well.

Hmmmmm ... still waiting for some gay stuff to actually happen, I think it's hinted at but then there'll be lines about how they are ALL SOOOO platonically in love with each other that I don't know if I'm just making it up or not? V confusing. The het romance is much more obvious.

Pretty annoyed that we didn't get an definite answer about what happens to Adam's dad? Is the author saving it for the next book, or did I blink and miss it? Other than that, I am enjoying his character development quite a lot.

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: