onsdag 8 juli 2015

Review: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oohhh, this book was so cute. And so full of STUFF, it's just everything you could want out of fairyland with a whole bunch of weird and magical things and beings. And the characters, oh, the characters, I REALLY liked them, all of them. Even the evil characters were really well-written, and honestly sympathetic. I don't think I've ever been able to relate to a villain quite this much?

My only complaint is that sometimes there's too much stuff going on, and I couldn't really keep up. I will definitely try to get my hands on the rest of the series though, because I am very much intrigued and I do wanna see all the characters again (especially Ell, and not only because we share a name! Being half-wyvern, half-library sounds like the best thing ever).

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: