fredag 19 december 2008

I can't believe this

Been without internet all day, so now I'm down at the computer everyone can use in the hallway. It sucks, and it is also the reason I am writing in English since I hate Swedish sentences without those last free letters we have. Hate it.

Anyway, boring day. Been packing though, which was pretty necessary, but since Trams took her computer I haven't been able to watch any DVDs, and it turns out the last Donald Strachey Mysteries-movie I stole from her was in fact not in the file I took, so I had like two hours less of movies on Harvey than I though. NOT fun.

I really hope the wireless returns, otherwise I might just kill myself. Going to bed at like twelve, so it's only about 90 minutes of boredom left, BUT STILL, this day should have been so much better.

That's enough of that shit.

Inga kommentarer: