måndag 16 mars 2015

Review: Dragon Haven


Dragon Haven
Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gonna four-star this, but then the ending had me all iojGDEJsdggjkngs-dvlgjköfdgsdgklgjkl and like, if all you can do at the end of a book is keyboard smash because you loved it so much, well, then that's basically the highest regards you can have for it and that's worth five stars.

Just ommggggggg things go bad but then they get good again and it's all working out and I love it. All the OTPs are working out and the dragons are actually becoming dragons and it's just soo good all of it.

I especially like how the characters TALK to each other. Like yeah, they lie and fuck up, but then thank the gods they don't let a minor misunderstanding ruin everything for them forever, they clear it up and move on, when they can. The last books I read did this too, and it's just sooo refreshing from the old misunderstanding-not-talking tropes I've seen a million times already.

NO idea how the next two books are gonna go, but I am definitely excited to see what happens. There are quite a few things that I need to happen, but I'm sure we'll get there eventually. Like we did in this book.

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: