tisdag 24 mars 2015

Review: Blood of Dragons


Blood of Dragons
Blood of Dragons by Robin Hobb

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

YEEES, everything I said I wanted from this one. And it was so exciting along the way, I really didn't want to put it down most of the time! What better thing can you say about the book?

Honestly, I didn't see Hest getting eaten by a dragon, that was just wishful thinking on my part. But I'm happy it happened, and that nothing really bad came out of it. Though I almost missed him afterwards, I kinda wanted him to really suffer before, and while he did physically, maybe not so much mentally ... ehehe.

You know, I didn't expect myself to like this series as much as I did when I picked up the first book. It was just another attempt to find some good dragon fantasy, but holy crap did it deliver. I'm so happy I got to go on this adventure with these characters. And I'm more than happy about the ending, everything ended as I wanted it to, maybe with the exception of Rascal. Poor thing. Though in a way I guess he's happy too, so that's good.

Will I read more by the author? Maybe?? I know there are other series set in this world, but there won't be any dragons ... hmm. We'll see.

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: