söndag 5 april 2015

Review: Rätt inställning till regn


Rätt inställning till regn
Rätt inställning till regn by Alexander McCall Smith

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm not sure I can even tag this as mystery, because ... there wasn't a mystery in it? In fact, it hardly had a plot, unless you count Jamie and Isabella's relationship, which was the only consistent thing throughout the book.

Even so, I enjoyed it more than the last book in the series? There were some really nice moments, like with the old possibly lesbian lady who regretted not moving in with a girl earlier in her life. Such heartbreak and so on.

Still, there are a bit too many similarities between this book and the 44 Scotland Street series that still bug me. The characters are little too much like each other, with not enough different jobs and so. But it's enjoyable and easy to read, so that's nice.

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: