söndag 12 april 2015

Review: Det behagliga med lördagar


Det behagliga med lördagar
Det behagliga med lördagar by Alexander McCall Smith

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Yeah, I need to take a break from Alexander McCall Smith books. It's not that I don't like them, but I've read too many in too short a time and if don't stop I'll probably end up hating them. But this was the last I had, so maybe I'm good for a while.

This one kinda promised a mystery but didn't really deliver. I shouldn't be surprised, it's very well in keeping with the tone of the rest of the series, but the blurb on the bac sold it as more of a mystery, so that annoyed me.

Also, Cat is becoming less and less likeable with each book and I'm starting to think the author doesn't like her and is deliberately making her worse. I wish we could see things from her perspective once in a while.

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: