måndag 6 juni 2011

HaaaaarryPotterjaaförfaaan

"Three childen have become adtults since a phone call with Jo Rowling, containing one small clue, persuaded me that there was more to Snape than an unchanging costume, and that even though only three of the books were out at that time, she held the entire massive but delicate narrative in the surest of hands.

It is an ancient need to be told stories. But the story needs a great storyteller. Thanks for all of it, Jo."
- Alan Rickman

"Childhood friends grown into enemies, this trio are united in beings outcasts from the wizarding world, all haunted by the missing fourth memeber of their little gang, James Potter, and focused - for good or ill - on his son, Harry."
- Empire

"Then Guillermo del Toro called me and told me that I was... well, I'm not going to use Guillermo's language, but he was really, really cross. He said I was arrogant, but in very strong words. He said, 'Have you read the books?' and I said, 'No,' and he said, 'Well, read the books and then call me.'"
- Alfonso Cuarón

"She [Rowling] said 'Hagrid's the sort of person who drives up to a pub on a massive great Harley-Davidson, throws the door open and everybody gets out of his way. Then he sits and talks about how the garden's growing. He's not macho at all.' I loved that."
- Robbie Coltrane

"I also have a disturbing memory of a fellow countryman asking me, in the jacuzzi of a London hotel, what I was doing, and emerging naked from the waters in a flurry of bubbles when I told him. "Brilliant!!," he roared, "I LOVE Mad-Eye Moody!!!". He was 45 if he was a day."
- Brendan Gleeson

"There were a few tears. Dan stood up and said, 'I've grown up here. I don't really know what to do now.'"
- Warwick Davis

Min poäng är: får ni chansen att läsa Empires "Harry Potter: The Ultimate Movie Celebration", så borde ni göra det. Om ni ursäktar ska jag sätta mig på balkongen och börja med Fången Från Azkaban nu. Fem veckor: fem böcker, sju filmer. I can make it.

True story.

3 kommentarer:

Chriss sa...

HARRYPOTTERJAFÖRFAAAAAN! :D

Jag älskar Harry Potter <3

Tidningen har fortfarande inte kommit ut i butik :(

Svedski sa...

Apropå ingenting:P

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/upload/2011/06/i_grow_concerned_for_your_cran/waterproof.jpeg

Eller om du vill läsa hela blogginlägget:P :D

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/06/i_grow_concerned_for_your_cran.php

//igglu

Ell sa...

Chriss: MEH! Dålig! :(

Svedski: Hahhaa, ja, klockren logik där!