tisdag 10 februari 2015

Review: Drakmåne


Drakmåne
Drakmåne by Carole Wilkinson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Books continues to be cute. It was nice to see people actually like the dragon and treat him well in this book, even though they sometimes didn't really know how to do it. We saw a bit more magic, which is almost never foreshadowed well, but on the other hand it is a book for children and it wasn't terribly done either so I'm not complaining.

I kinda liked the ending, thought it was more bitter than sweet. I mean, I want dragons in the world, even if it's just a fictional world, I really do. And thinking that Ping is gonna spend the rest of her life without dragons is sad, because we've known her for like ... two years or so? Two years that were full of adventures and dragons and then she'll spend the rest of her life without them. It's kinda sad.

But a good series, that I'm happy that I read. Would probably have adored them as a child, but they were enjoyable as an adult as well. ^^

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: