torsdag 18 juni 2015

Review: Kära Edda

Å skrive kjærlighetsbrevÅ skrive kjærlighetsbrev by Elen Fossheim Betanzo
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was mercifully short. I only picked it up, because I needed a book from an author with the same initials as me for a reading challenge. Ignoring the second last name, this book fit the bill.

It's not that it's a bad book ... but it's not that good either. It's short, which is nice, but in a way I wish it had been longer? That way I could maybe have connected with the character, gotten something out of it ... maybe understood something of the themes that were never really explored.

Although, from what I did see of the character I didn't really like her. Very judgemental, almost racist, and not a particularly good friend or girlfriend. But even so ...

View all my reviews

True story.

P.S. Boken heter alltså Kära Edda på svenska, men den versionen fanns inte på Goodreads. D.S.

Inga kommentarer: