torsdag 18 juni 2015

Review: Drömtjuvarna

Drömtjuvarna  (Kretsen, #2)Drömtjuvarna by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Actually, despite rating it lower, this book was pretty much just as good as the first one, but it did not have a twist as awesome as the one in the first book, sooo ... it'll be lower. Also, the adult romance was a bit too much for me (it just didn't seem very realistic), which made me not love all parts of it.

Other than that it's cool: I really liked getting to know Ronan better, especially since I wasn't his biggest fan in book one. Could've used more Blue, but that's probably just me having a hard time accepting she isn't really the sole main character.

Should've already gotten my hands on book three, but it's been a busy couple of weeks and it'll have to wait until my next trip to the library. I really can't want to read more of this series though!


True story.

Inga kommentarer: