tisdag 16 juni 2015

Review: Fangirl

FangirlFangirl by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yep, I still love this book. Sometimes rereading things, especially if it's been a while, can be disappointing, but it really wasn't this time. I loved it when I first read it, and I loved it this time again!

I think Cath is pretty annoying, but I also think that's a good thing. It makes her an actual character, that you don't always agree with her, but always can sympathize and understand her. The same is true for Wren, her sister. I can see both sides of their "argument", and I can see that they are both right and both wrong.

Levi is awesome. There were some things he said that bothered me, but mostly I really, really like him. And Reagan. I pretty much like all characters in this book, except for NDick.

It's also nice that the book club is back on track and that I get to write in books again! Nothing makes me feel like more of a rebel. F yeah!

View all my reviews

True story.

Inga kommentarer: